the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

November 01, 2006
sexual implications?

So, a previous comment spurred this on:
"All the crazy times on the bed", and so I thought it might be nice to bring it up again....

Of all the crazy times on the bed, that one was my favorite
curled up neatly under a pink warm blanket,
staring up at the slanting ceiling,
letting the giggles counter our shivers.
The world was never perfect, but the moment will always be
just that
in my mind.
And through all the idiots and fallen flowers and papers hit and missed,
where else could my anchor be, but under the blanket next to me?
Shining sun, how did they know
that I needed you these past years?
and I don't know what great deed I did in past lives,
but I must have been a saint
to have one as a friend now.

(really now, get your mind out of the gutter!)

Adraea signed the page at 9:41 AM
1 comments

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Ellie signed the page...

Kelsey. I'm speechless. I'm going to cry..

I love that memory. I'm never going to forget it, either.

One of the brightest points in sophomore year.

Ok, maybe I'm not so speechless after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~