the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

October 12, 2006
want

I don't
Know you.
Who are you?
What do you think
of this world, of what is has
to offer, of me?
Why are you sad?
How do I make it better?
What makes you laugh
innocently again?
Why do you smile?
What do you dream of?
Where is your secret escape
from the world?
I want to know you
Want you to know me
but want I wonder most of all:
what do you want?

Adraea signed the page at 11:10 PM
3 comments

3 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Ellie signed the page...

I really like this one, Kelsey. Is this written about a specific someone? *cough*

 
At October 14, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger A signed the page...

I agree!

This emotion you're trying to convey is a difficult one, I know.

It kind of reminds me of trains of thought that all of us go down, not truly knowing where to go, on what to put our foot down to balance for the next step. The confusion and sense of shifting back and forth between crossroads is very evident and the short lines lend to the shifty back-and-forth rhythm and sense.

Bravo. :)

 
At October 14, 2006 11:59 PM, Blogger AWASTE signed the page...

PS-

IT'S ALIIIIVE! Again...

o.O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~