the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

November 30, 2005

Here's an odd little poem I wrote to "relieve" stress, complete with silly rhymes....
Read it out loud...

Let me scream, let me shout,
Let me for once be without
the endless control, the iron fist
Containing me, now let me list
my grievances in a sharper tone
It is wearing me right down to the bone
and my soul, which must be so kind
as to listen to all cries of undefined
unhappines, trying to spread some cheer
Though the emotions are coming near
the surface, over the edge
No longer can I simply wedge
them back to the darkest recess of my mind
Nor can I seem to find
that iron control I used to hold
over anger that grew so bold
as to refuse to bend
to my will, now I must end
this rant of internal fight
thank you all, and goodnight.

Adraea signed the page at 10:01 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~