the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

October 08, 2005
Eden

Is it so hard to understand
my fall from grace?
Is it so hard to see that this
smile is a fake and these
words are not real and
What is real, now?
You aren't - that's for certain
and Nothing is for certain
so who are you and what have you done to my heart?
Because I was sure I had it just a minute ago
But now it's in your bloody clutches
and you're not letting go and I can't let go
and why can't you just let it go?
I've fallen from Eden
and I'm here on this earth
on my way to hell so why bother trying
but I will try 'cause you asked
just one time.
I've fallen from Eden
but you are the one who tore the wings off my back.

Adraea signed the page at 11:09 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~