the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

September 25, 2005
Muse

Guh. I have no idea what's going on, but I've just fallen into this sort of slump. I feel so bad, 'cause I've been pretty mean to some people.....I'm sorry! Just, having a bad month, that's it.

I have a new muse. That's all I'm saying about that, because if said muse ever reads this, I'll die. Gack.


You are impossible,
Improbable,
Unlikely.
I stare at your black-and-white words
as they appear on a dust covered screen.
My own little fairytale
the story in your hands
what lyrics will you add next
to this never-ending ballad of your
Life is so funny,
I admit to cracking up every so often
Because I am cracking
You're cracking me up
Up and away
to my perfect fairyworld
where I am the queen and you are my jester
and we'll have our perfect kingdom
because that's how all fairies live.
But you're ballad strums a different tune
of passion and darkness
and who really can resist the tempting apples
of your cheeks when they curl into a smile
and I'll fall a thousand times
to hear one fairytale from you.

Adraea signed the page at 1:08 PM
2 comments

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2005 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous signed the page...

Bloggers Face the Law
In tempting a new degree of honesty from their writers, blogs foment passionate debates that often ... The standards for bloggers disclosing trade secrets are being examined in a case involving Apple Computer before the California Court of Appeals.
Excellent blogging work! Gonna visit this blog regularly!

If you want to read about how to write a personal statement, then check out my how to write a personal statement site.

 
At September 27, 2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Adraea signed the page...

*glares at stupid spam*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~