the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

September 18, 2005
Jealousy

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned this! I just......took a long time getting back! Yeah, that works...*guilty look*. Well, here's something to appease you. Since 7th grade, I've been playing around with a poem from the Evil Queen's POV in Snow White. I actually wrote a sonnet in 7th grade about it, but here's my lastest attempt:

Oh Jealousy

Wretched girl, ungrateful wench
You destroying rose,
You tore me down as those sun-defied thorns tore into you
And you couldn't even leave the poor butcher alone.
Was the entire castle not enough for your spell
That you had to charm the naive dwarfs as well?
And all I tried to do was remove the taint from my picture-perfect world,
To stop the reality from shattering my dream
But you couldn't even give me that
Small comfort, could you?
And your name, your retched name
That the mirror mirror on the wall
Called out to be the fairest of them all,
And haven't you been jealous once?
Snow white, little angel,
You were the serpent in my Eden.

Adraea signed the page at 3:45 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~