the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

August 21, 2005
where have I been?

Where have I been?
Did I disappear,
Give me the slip
and run for the hills?
Have I given me the bag,
blinded myself
so I that might enjoy freedom one last
time has slipped away so craftily
or have I done it
with time as my partner?
Will it give me up?
Or must I surrender myself to me
And who am I to punish me,
the one who blew the whistle
or the one who kept running,
and how could I?
Where have I gone
for I can't find me.
It is only in the mirrors where my
suspect lies, laughing at the fool staring back.
Where did I hide me
as time blindfolded me
with a mother's gentle caress
as I slipped into the shadows
and tasted freedom
bitter in my mouth.

Adraea signed the page at 10:22 PM
1 comments

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2005 1:23 PM, Blogger Ellie signed the page...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I feel loved! *hughug* I miss you too! I'll see you next SATURDAY!!

I really like this poem. Where did you get the inspiration for it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~