the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

May 05, 2005
passing

Don't mind me, just passing through,
and you can't see the tear stains on my face
nor the blood dripping freely from my wrists and
the world is running from me but I've
been walking backwards and all I can do
is scream as you shred my heart to rainbow ribbons
laughing in that bubbling,
brewing way you do and I
am dead on the grass and everything's
turning red and it's all I can do
not to slip on the rain that fell from my eyes and
I just need to find an outlet but everyone I try
has been plucked away by weary hands rough
from knife you plunged into my back and you
just never knew
and still don't know what you do to me
as my last lamp sizzle into darkness.

Adraea signed the page at 7:34 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~