the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

May 05, 2005
Individuality

It's all so pointless for girls
to pull at their chemical-drenched hair
and squeeze their hips into tight tight jeans
and cover their faces with oils and powders
and starve themselves
and smile so wide it hurts
just to be noticed by someone who doesn't care,
doesn't look,
doesn't want it.
And so what if
I don't have a date and it's not
the end of the world if I
walk into a room alone
and can't I be me for once
and shouldn't everyone love me for me?
But it's a walking contradiction
that can never be fixed because
who cares who I am?
Obviously I'm no one because I am only
one heart
and one mind
that is questioning the world
and trying to find individuality
in the newest teen magazine.

Adraea signed the page at 11:53 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~