the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 16, 2005
wow

wow, just realized how morbid and dark I got last night. Um, well, I just found out that my ex now likes one of my friends, and my two other friends either have a boyfriend or will soon (or so we hope - it's obvious they both like each other). Third-wheel syndrome here. I'm better now - I cried over him for the first time, and it's been 6 months now. I still don't know what I'd do if he askes her out though. For the two friends who caught me as I fell, thank you so much. Here you guys have such positive things to look forward to, and you let it wait for a little while more as you pull me through - you're awesome. This one's for you.

Salty rivers part my broken face and you
just gather up the pieces
putting them back together better than
I'd ever done in the past and it's
you two,
the best friends anyone can ever ask for
that are cussing him and everyone else out and you're
holding me so tight that breath
is no longer an option
because you've become my oxygen and
you two
are the only ones to see me in my moments of weakness and it was you
who grabbed the knife before I could open it and
you two
just sat there as I tried to do anything I could to just
deal
and it was
you two
who kept my heart beating as I
screamed in a vacuum for
the love I never had but it was
you two
who gave me that love I had always craved.
So thanks for the sun,
thanks for the howling moon and the stars
are so beautiful this time of night and
thanks for the hugs and the
words that entered my subconscious even though my ears couldn't hear them and
thanks for just being you two
my sun and moon
my pillars
my best friends.

Adraea signed the page at 9:33 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~