the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 25, 2005
sun

poem will follow, however, I took the quiz that Sharky took and got:

purple lightsaber

You have earned the Purple Lightsaber. You have
gained a high positon on the Jedi councel, and
others look up to you. You are well skilled in
the ways of the Jedi, and the force is very
strong with you.

Which Star Wars Lightsaber Should You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

funfun - I have absolutely no idea what it means. huh, oh well.

I was walking to and from the Gymkhana field today because my horse is lame! Gah! But hopefully he'll be ok for the gymkhana Wednesday. Anyways, I was looking at the trees and I found it interesting that I could actually see better in the flat light than when it's sunny. It struck me as ironic seeing as we connect the sun to knowledge and happiness yet I could see better in the flat light - not bright nor dark just gray. Hm....
trying to incorporate that into a story/poem.

It shines brightly
warming my aching back
and drying my boots
wet from crossing that tiny stream.
The leaves are glimmering and the
bark is sparkling as
water droplets catch this
heavenly light.
I close my eyes to the
sharp prickles its rays send
and feel my face
burning red hot.

The light gray sky
embraces me,
calling for my presence
in its vast expansive atmosphere.
I open my eyes and
see bright green leaves
dark brown trunks
small pebbles in the road.
My shoes are wet and
ease my swollen feet
as my face is cooled by
the slight breeze that carries me home.

Adraea signed the page at 2:25 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~