the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 15, 2005
Staring through plexiglass

She smiles and he grins,
Wrapping dusty hands round her
tiny waist and she just laughes as he
tries to impress
her and I'm standing in the
dark aiming the spotlight in their general
direction and I'm
staring through plexiglass
helplessly banging and screaming and crying
as they fall in love.


And why am I so damn
protective of them
anyways?
But subconsciously I already know that I'm
just trying to protect her from the fall
that only I can see and I
am running to get under her
to catch her when she falls.


Honestly, I hope that they keep me
waiting forever
alone in a plain of dust and
tears as their smiles are worn by little children with
blonde curly hair and big blue eyes.
I can see them as easily as the other ones I'd imagined -
the ones with brown wavy hair, tall, with green-gray-hazel eyes.
But they'll never exist,
never know life as someone
murdered them cooly in the
little free time I wasted on hope.

Adraea signed the page at 12:58 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~