the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 24, 2005
returning heros

Well, I'm back. Our school had this 5-day camping trip, and I went on this horse-camping trip with 4 sophomores, 1 junior, and 2 seniors. Fun and all, but I am so glad to be back. I have this reeeally bad sinus headache because of the change in weather. It rained the last night so we had to sleep in an empty stall, but 4 of us slept in the car. Someone snored loudly all night, so I got all of 2 hours sleep. Tired, sick, stressed out, joy. Will post cool poem tomorrow.

Adraea signed the page at 9:04 PM
1 comments

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Ellie signed the page...

Iloveyou! =3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~