the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 15, 2005
I am

I Am
I am lazy
Ask me to run a mile, I'll run a millimeter under it
And smile prettily.
I am indecisive
I listen to others' opinions
And echo them softly to thunderstorms.
I am clingy
Constantly trying to find someone I know
So that I won't have to be bold and take initiative.
I am average
Nothing interesting in this body
Nothing brilliant in this mind.
I am lonely
And won't do a damn thing about it
Because I've assured myself that no one will understand.
I am layered
No two people see the same me
A prism of twists.
I am kind
I listen when people talk
And take the time to hear them.
I am smart
Absorbing like a sponge
Everything that’s thrown at me.
I am strong
Nudge and I'll move,
Shove and you hit a brick wall.
I am real
So deal with it
Because that’s what I do every day.

Adraea signed the page at 10:59 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~