the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 16, 2005
finale

You have torn your way into my life
Spiked yourself deep in my heart
and now
now
I've plucked you from my poor abused muscle like you never were there
I had help -
My two friends
held me down
giving me courage to yank that
little, insignificant splinter out.
So now you're out of my life
and good riddance -
I'm done with you
forever.

Adraea signed the page at 6:28 PM
2 comments

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2005 11:21 PM, Blogger A signed the page...

"and my two other friends either have a boyfriend or will soon (or so we hope - it's obvious they both like each other)."

... o_O.... ahh!!! *dies*

tee hee, he was totally giggling during parts of the incredibles tonight.... heh heh... *ahem*... err...

umm.... eh heh... n-n;;

 
At April 17, 2005 2:38 PM, Blogger Adraea signed the page...

*giggling*......O.O yeah, he's crazy alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~