the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 04, 2005
Extremes

I am so stressed out right now, it is not even funny.

Extremes:
Take me to the infirmary now,
My head is spinning, I can't see,
My stomach clenching, I can't breathe,
My arms are shaking, I can't hold on much longer.
Momma don't let me fall,
You said you'd be there for me always
But I guess right now isn't the right time for tears.
Someone please stop turning the bed over,
I'm inching out, clinging,
fighting to stay on.
And oh but why can't someone just
stop
and look at me, dammit look!
I've held all of you up when you were weak,
listened as you talked my ear off through your tears,
hugged you all when no one else would touch you.
Thanks for reciprocating
so well,
thanks for actually giving a damn
to my feelings.
Momma don't let me fall -
where are you -
My head is spinning and I can't
hold on
any
longer

Adraea signed the page at 7:12 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~