the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 07, 2005
Darkness Falls

Completely bombed a math test, had to get an extention for my essay, have to deal with ex every night, "friend" decided that I am her diary now, getting back into depressive moods after I thought that I'd gotten rid of that 3 years ago, basically life's hell right now.

Darkness Falls
I sit on my bed as the knife skids on my
goose-bumped flesh
my arm swollen with anticipation
of the next action.
Either I am too cowardly or too smart
'cause just like everytime before
I push the switchblade back into its cover
using my wrist as a brace.
It feels cold on my suntanned skin and I wonder
wonder just how it would feel if just once
just one time
I flipped it over and made the cut.
But I can't deal with something that permanent.
I can't keep telling myself that this black hole won't stay forever
but as
darkness falls
light and reason can seem a thousand lightyears away.

Adraea signed the page at 11:00 AM
1 comments

1 Comments:

At April 07, 2005 2:43 PM, Blogger Ellie signed the page...

Kelsey. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, whenever you need me. I won't pressure you to do anything. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what. If you want me, I'm right next door. All you have to do is ask. If you want, of course. I hope that I'm not the friend who is using you as a diary. If it is me, I am truly sorry. I know that sometimes you don't get the thanks you deserve for being such an awesome friend. And, you don't have to come from 9:30-10 to talk anymore. I know that dealing with Emmo is hard. REALLY hard. Thank you so much for always being there for me. You are my best friend, the best friend I've ever had. Your parents are coming soon. We can hold on til the end of the week. Please, don't fall. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~