the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

April 07, 2005
5000-Piece Puzzle

5000-Piece Puzzle
If you were to open the neatly tucked away folder
hiden within folders of silly innocent stories
of childhood dreams,
you would call me depressed
and call the psychologists and the ambulence and the doctors
and get me into those straightjackets right away.
If you were to look into my computer
in the folder "abandoned stories"
and read the documents in there,
you would call me childish, innocent
and coo and exclaim how cute my stories are.
If you were to find the fanfictions that I have written
filed away in neat little folders,
and read the stories within,
you would call me perverted,
and avoid me at all costs.
If you were to inquire at the "Y",
about the girl who played on one of the all-girls basketball teams,
you would call me athletic,
and send me out to the playing field.
If you were to talk to my parents' friends,
asking about their only child,
they would tell you that I'm "mature for my age",
and eagerly speak of the interesting conversations I've had with them.
If you were to go to my teachers,
they'd tell you that I am a "wonderful student to have in the classroom",
most would say that I am very smart,
and you would call me intelligent, and a team player.
If you were to open up my head,
and reveal my mind to the world
you would call me
complicated
clashing
a collage
and you would see that I am a
5000-piece puzzle
with only 10 pieces connected.

Adraea signed the page at 11:08 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~