the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

March 30, 2005
New Skin!

Everyone must bow down to the almightly Betsy for making this skin and the alknowing Sharky for showing me how to use it! *Bows extra low* Thankies!

All this week I've been waiting for my revisitee, only to find that I don't have one. I'd gotten all excited to show someone around my second home, but apparently not happening this Thursday. Maybe my French teacher was just mistaken (she's also in the admissions office), but she'd told me to expect someone.... Ah well, can't have everything.

Still grinning about new skin

Adraea signed the page at 6:55 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~