the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

March 30, 2005
Gymkhana

Today we had the first offical gymkhana seeing as our last one was limited due to the weather. I was finally able to lope most of the race. Yay for me! See, I have already fallen off three times here (along with the six other times elsewhere) and once had to go to the E.R. in an amulence. After that I got too nervous to lope my horse properly, and have now dug myself into a rather large pit. So while everyone else is galloping the race, I'm trying to fast-trot it....not the best for my team. I really don't want to let them down (ORANGE PRIDE!!!) so I've been pushing myself lately. Joy.

I've been thinking about Daemon lately (tomorrow it will probably be back to Damien....). I love him! Now I've got a basic idea of what he would look like. And the time would be when there were still kings and such....

Daemon: 6'2, 17 years old, black hair to shoulders (tied with a leather strip), lightly tanned, slender build, gray eyes, likes to wear black, usually silent and observant, a good swordsman, alright with a bow, very good with a knife and street fighting.

Adraea signed the page at 5:08 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~