the writer

-name: Adrea
-age: timeless
-gender: a lone girl on a blank page
-interests: reading, creative writing, imagining, mathematics (calc especially), and living this dream you call my life.

the witty wordsters

-araglas's blog
-sharky's blog
-ewaak's blog
-archaelin's blog

the dusty libraries

-Twilight Bites
-ebaumsworld
-the fics
-some fun fics

the procrastination records


-seer
-questionable content
-geeks
-flipside

Layout by: ...araglas

the past scribbles

February 26, 2005
The Beginning

Hello. I'm Adraea (no, not my real name), 15, and just starting this lovely habit of blogging. Of course, because of the extreme chaos in my life I won't be updating constantly, but hopefully this will give me an outlet for random thoughts and stuff....

Adraea signed the page at 1:25 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~*~*~*~ the amethyst has risen ~*~*~*~